Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Sunday Currently, Vol. 6

CURRENTLY…

READING: a million different things, including Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn for our Dallas Socialite book club, excerpts from Little Women because I'm a child, & Lenten Meditations with Fulton Sheen

WRITING: letters to KP & Teresa. Unemployed lyfe has not made me a better pen pal.

LISTENING: random Spotify playlists. Ironically, laziness is my most persistent adjective, these days. Compiling my own playlist just sounds haaaaaaard, so I literally just search a noun or emotion and let Spotify do the work. When the computers take over, my life will go on as normal because I've already given them all the power. 

THINKING: I should be less lazy.
 SMELLING: Nothing. Allergy season is upon us, and Texas goes hard. Stuffy-nose-itchy-eyeballs-sneezing-an-annoying-number-of-times-ears-popping hard. And because I'm a masochist, I'm seeing how long I can go without taking any medication. Challenge accepted, pollen demons. 

WISHING: I could keep hanging out in Dallas without a job, but also move home and relax/not pay rent. Oh wait, cars are a thing and the trip's not that long. Wish granted. 
HOPING: There's enough time to reread the HP series this summer. Who am I kidding. There's enough time to reread it multiple times. 
WEARING: My glasses, because aforementioned eyeballs are itchy and tired. 

LOVING: The rainy weather. I just need it to let up for an hour while I go to Mass, and then it can continue in all it's blusteriness. 

WANTING: This gorg print from KP's Etsy shop. I've been feeling especially wanderlusty recently. I'm trying to sort out a travel schedule for this summer, but I'm a cheap mess; adventures are expensivoooo. 
NEEDING: Someone to come make brunch for me, according to my preferences and dietary
restrictions. That's not asking too much, right?

FEELING: Anxiety setting in about law school. I might have been mistaken when I imagined it playing out exactly like Legally Blonde. It sounds hard, guys. I don't think the bend and snap is going to help out much, despite my efforts to perfect it. 
This is actually weirdly close to how it actually happened.
CLICKING: What am I not clicking? I am #funemployed and the internets are my playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment