Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Currently... + Russian Usher


Listening: Gatsby Gatsby Gatsby! Only a couple of more days until the release and I am amping myself up for it by listening to the soundtrack non-stop. 
(It received some pretty terrible reviews, but I disagree with reviewers about 1,000,000% of the time. Don't question my math; I was a teacher.)
My neighbors may hate me, but I call it "community service". They need the help: the apartment pool turns into a Greek mixer on the weekends and they play a steady rotation of 'Thrift Shop', fun. hits, and that Florida Georgia Line song that was taken over by pop radio. I NEED FOR THEM TO EXPAND THEIR CULTURAL PARAMETERS. 

Drinking: Wine, because sometimes I'm fancy. Except I cut myself on the foil, so I'm also trashy and bloody. Luckily, it's a red wine. 

I've also been doing a lot of this lately:
I was really thirsty, guys. 

I'm only a little embarrassed. 


Wanting: I have a serious problem with lusting over inanimate objects. Mostly shoes, but I don't want to pigeonhole myself. I'm super cheap, though, so I have to really talk myself into buying things. I've been known to salivate over a bag for more than a year before finally making a commitment. Moral of the story: I need either a well-paying job or a well-paying sugar daddy. Applications are being accepted. 

Needing: Duh. 

Feeling: I'm not a very deep person. At the moment, the pain in my finger is consuming me, leaving no room for any other emotion


Aaaaaaaand, I'll just leave this here for your enjoyment:





No comments:

Post a Comment