Sunday, February 15, 2015

Groundhoggin'

Groundhog. I can't even believe it was already two weeks ago. The weather was absolutely atrocious, but that just made it even more fun. We all got soaked + walked back in the mud + destroyed Old Mill even more than it already was. I say it every year, but this was my favorite Groundhog. This could be hindsight & rose-colored glasses & all of those other things, but the week-long recovery was worth it. [A week-long recovery might mean that I'm getting too old for this, but I refuse to acknowledge such implications.]
Dre's engagement party on Friday night.
The creepiest of photo booths & I love it.
Jake's face. That is all. 
Bests: snuggles & crushers.
The Circus turns into Beer Olympics every year.
Such a perfect depiction of GHog.
These two photosets are my proudest accomplishments, to date. I did this during class, and I was definitely getting some judgmental stares from the people around me. 
The Cuddle Cave. I've never felt so disgusting and comfortable at the same time.
Em & Jake being all thankful in Thanksgiving Square.
The face of someone who does NOT want to go home.
Aaaaaand Teresa came & of course we got no pictures, so business as usual. 

Now, with Lent in a few days, I get to reflect on the state of my life. I have been somewhat of a hot mess recently. I've gone out more than I should, meaning I've consumed more alcohol than I should, meaning I've done stupid things more than I should. So I'm in official detox. I've loaded up my phone with all sorts of Catholic apps, I'm doubling down on this whole law school thing, and adulthood will at least be feigned. Gird your loins, because I'm giving up alcohol + turning my diet into a clean eating keto. It's going to be ruff. 

I'm off to pray a decade of the rosary for every weird, drunk, embarrassing thing I've done recently. If I start now, I'll be done in a few months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment